Founded in 1999, we have developed partnerships with a number of chemical manufacturers, who produce premium products for a wide range of applications, and which we distribute to our customers around the world. Our products include
- Sodium, Potassium and Ammonium Phosphates from the Czech Republic and Germany for the food, beverage, cleaning, refractory, construction and general industries
- Organic and Inorganic Pigment Pastes made in the UK for PVC Coatings, Epoxy Coatings, and Polyester SMC and DMC
- Natural L(+) Tartaric Acid from France for the food, wine, confectionery and construction sectors. We also offer Cream of Tartar from the same source
- Powerful Anti-oxidative Agents used to enhance the shelf-life of freshly-prepared fruit and vegetable salads and Thawing Agents to improve the yield of frozen Seafood, all of which are manufactured in Germany
- Anthocyanin food colouring from France
- Polyphenols and Grape Seed Extract manufactured in France
- Resveratrol, a powerful anti-oxidant neutraceutical derived from vine shoots and produced in France.
All the products, which we supply, are manufactured to the highest quality and traceability standards and reflect our firmly-held belief that our success is based on meeting our customers’ needs for excellence in service, quality, and value-for-money.